As a graduation gift, Dan's family, my family, and myself all went in on a gift for Dan...the latest iPad! He had been wanting one for a while, and it was the perfect occasion to get him one. On the back of the iPad we got it inscribed with, "Dr. Daniel Robert DiBlasi" and his graduation date. We couldn't wait to give him his gift so we actually had him open everything the night before his ceremony. After the BBQ at Sarah and Drew's we came back to our empty apartment and enjoyed some family time on the floor.
Kate acknowledging the emptiness of our home
I strategically wrapped and hid these gifts for over a month. I had to keep moving them throughout our house, especially as the movers came and packed everything up. It would have been awful if they got packed with the rest of our household goods, especially considering we're still waiting for them to arrive in Hawaii!
June 2 is Dad D's birthday so we celebrated him, too!
Such a spacious living area (minus furniture)
I found this print on Etsy, and couldn't resist...
Sydney was loving all of the attention
Nana might be one of her new favorites
After the graduation ceremony on Sunday, we went to Famous Dave's for a family celebration dinner. I had ordered a cake (from Wegmans) and balloons ahead of time.
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating with family and friends!
Keep Smiling...









No comments:
Post a Comment